Skip to content
- Research on Malaria Vectors and Insecticide Treated Nets Programme in Western Kenya in conjunction with Michigan State University, Centres for Disease Control and the Kenya Medical Research Institute, funded by the National Institute for Health, USA.
- Research on Transmission of Malaria and Insecticide Resistance in the Mosquito Vectors in Mbale, Kakamega District in collaboration with University of New York, Buffalo and the Kenya Medical Research Institute.
- Management of Coffee Pests In Kenya: Integration of predacious Mites and The Action of some Environmentally accepted compounds with Coffee Research Foundation Ruiru, Kenya.
- Larval ecology and vector control in Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania and Mbita Point, Kenyain collaboration with Ifakara Health Institute, Tanzania
- Mapping of Risk Factors for Visceral Leishamaniasis Transmission and the potential of Biological Control in Kenya with Kenya Medical Research Institute and Daystar University.
- Training of Academic Staff and Postgraduate Students on Proposal Writing and Publication by Training Centre in Communication (TCC based in School of Biological Sciences Chiromo) with whom we have a MoU.
- During the academic year 2009/2010, the College established sixty five (65) linkages/collaborations and signed 13 MoUs with various institutions to promote joint research, capacity building, and student/staff exchange.